Belleview Elementary School
Modernization, Replacements, and Addition
Building Size: 74,811 sq ft
Capacity: 690 Students
Year Built: 1955, 1976, 1984, 1990, 1997, 2006
Scope of Work
- Flooring, Painting, Ceilings, Ventilation, HVAC, Lighting, Doors and Hardware upgrades and replacements.
- Replace Casework and Millwork
- Renovate and expand Administration and special needs spaces internally
- New addition to expand the Multipurpose Room and Media Center Internally
- Replace Wings A&B with new addition.
- Install Fire Suppression Systems.
- Provide Key Card access hardware to all doors.
- Fire suppression system
- Roofing replacements based on life cycle
- Replace and refurbish paving; add parking as needed.
- Add fire road access.
- Replace cooler/freezer.
- Replace hood.
- Replace water coolers
- Replace insulated glass/windows
- Exterior stucco repair
- Exterior caulking