Northwestern High School
Renovations and Improvements
Building Size: 308,122 SF
Capacity: 1,976 Students
Year Built: 1971, 1986, 1989, 1997, 2017, 2018
Scope of Work
- Flooring, Painting, Ceilings, Ventilation, HVAC, Lighting, Doors and Hardware upgrades and replacements.
- Renovations and reconfigurations of existing spaces to meet Education Program Curriculum and space needs.
- Replace all 2nd floor walls in A building
- New additions or alterations to accommodate General Classroom, Science Classroom, Special Needs spaces, visual Arts, Media Center and Business/Careers spaces.
- New elevators.
- Add fire access roads.
- Install key card access hardware.
- Roofing replacements based on life cycle.
- Fire suppression systems.
- Replace and refurbish paving.
- Replace cooler and freezer.
- Replace hood.
- Replace courtyard windows.