Rock Hill High School
Renovations and Improvements
Building Size: 312,373 SF
Capacity: 2,158 Students
Year Built: 1977, 1984, 1986, 1989, 1997, 2017
Scope of Work
- Flooring, Painting, Ceilings, Ventilation, HVAC, Lighting, Doors and Hardware upgrades and replacements.
- Renovations and reconfigurations of existing spaces to meet Education Program Curriculum and space needs.
- New additions to accommodate General Classroom, Science Classroom, Special Needs spaces, Visual Arts, Media Center and Business/Careers spaces.
- New elevators.
- Add fire access roads.
- Install key card access hardware.
- Fire suppression systems.
- Roofing replacements based on life cycle.
- Replace and refurbish paving.
- Replace cooler and freezer.
- Replace hood.
- Replace courtyard windows.