What are Alternative Programs?
Not all education paths follow the same traditional route, and not everyone learns in the same way, at the same pace, or in the same environment. Rock Hill Schools' Alternative Programs are an effort to assist all students in achieving success.
We offer the following to students and citizens in Rock Hill:
These programs are located at the Flexible Learning Center, 1234 Flint St. Ext. 20730
- Raven, which serves middle school students, grades 6-8, in both on-campus & virtual mastery-based environments.
- Aspire, serving high school students, grades 9-12, in both on-campus & virtual mastery-based environments.
These alternative programs are located at Belleview, 501 Bellview Rd, 20730
- T3 elementary center for kindergarten-5th grade
- Virtual Academy serves students k-12 in an entirely virtual environment.
- Adult Education: award-winning program for adult learners
The vision of Alternative Programs is to serve those students who have needs that reach beyond the traditional school.
We strive to work with and for students to find ways to help them achieve academic and personal success.