Mrs. Cabaniss needs to see the following students after school today in Guidance:
FRIDAYS MENU at the front two lines of the cafeteria:
SOUL FOOD FRIDAY
COUNTRY FRIED STEAK
MAC & CHEESE
come enjoy a really good lunch this Friday the 23rd.
Prom registration is coming up and all fines and fees must be cleared before you can register. Please take care of that now to avoid a long line at registration.
Last week we collected $371 and now have $831 of our $2000 goal for Pennies for Patients. Keep bringing in the money and spare change. Also, do not forget that you or ANYONE can give online too! Information is on our school website. The current leaders from the past two weeks are… in 2nd place – Ms. Hughes/Mrs. Donato’s AB day, and in 1st place – Mr. Palmer. Keep up the good work! Pennies for Patients runs through this Friday!
BSC vs. Bryan Ostrower Tournament – See attached
GSC @ South Beltline Cup (Heathwood Hall) – See attached
SB @ Lancaster – JV-5:30pm; V- 7:00pm (Scrimmage)
Trivia Scavenger Hunt – FRIDAY, Feb. 23rd
- Retrieve a small form from the A lobby and begin your hunt
- Locate and scan the QR codes that you find around campus. There are 10 different ones
- Record your findings
- When you have answered all ten, bring your form with your legible name and your ID to media center to turn in.
- Prizes awarded Monday!
Dig Deep Door Contest
WE are asking that our Trojan Way classes to Dig Deep and decorate your door for Black History Month. The requirements are simple….
- Your door must be inspired by something or someone
- Everyone in your Trojan WAY class must work together to create a great idea
- Everyone’s opinion matters
- You cannot use any historical figure that is already well known for example: Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Jr. etc…
- Complete door decoration by 2/29
- Judged by community members on 3/1
The doors will be judged according to creativity, neatness, and message. We encourage all Trojan Way classes to participate.
Remember we want to show our TORCH: tenacity, ownership, respect, community and honor.