October 7, 2021
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Title I Parent Night
October 14, 2021
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Terrific Kid Ceremony (by invite only)
October 15, 2021
October 18, 2021
October 25, 2021
This year, all Technology Protection Plan (TPP) fees may be paid online! The technology fee is $35 per student. The cost covers:
- $35 – Technology Protection Plan covers one damage in the 21-22 school year. Additional damages after the first should be charged by the school and paid into the same account where TPP is deposited.
- $40 – Replacement charger. If students need a charger, the family should be charged by the school. The $35 TPP DOES NOT COVER the cost of a replacement charger.
- $18 – Laptop Case replacement. All devices are expected to be in cases AT ALL TIMES. If students need a replacement case, the school should charge the student $18.
- You may pay the $35 fee now by visiting the website linked below for Oakdale STEAM. https://rockhillsc.csiepay.com/Views/Payment/Pay.aspxrockhillsc.csiepay.com/views/payment
See the following information regarding the Rock Hill Schools registration process for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
- The pre-Kindergarten application and registration window is open. New for this school year, parents may register for pre-kindergarten programs online through the Gateway system.
- The online registration window is open for 2021-2022 school year for new students. Parents may register online through the Gateway system.
- Registration for returning students will open during the summer.
A call center has been established for the Rock Hill Virtual Academy to give our students and their parents easier access to needed support. The center is staffed each week day between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. If there is a technology question specific to the virtual academy, please contact 803-324-RHSV (7478).
Will your child be a bus rider? Be sure to complete the Bus Transportation Form below:
The Transportation Department plans to begin posting routes on August 17th.
Do you have the MyStop App? This tool will allow parents and students to see exactly where the bus is on morning and afternoon routes. This helps to reduce wait times at bus stops and ensures parents know where children are in the afternoon in the event of transportation delays, for example. Click here to learn more about the MyStop App.
Below is a great at home resource from SCETV and SC Department of Education to use with your children for all grades PK-12. Click the link for details.
Greetings Oakdale Families.
Below are links to help you stay connected to Ms. Peasron, our school counselor. She is available to help you through our current global situation with Covid-19. Please use these links to share your concerns and/or allow your children to stay connected as well.
FOR PARENTS:FOR STUDENTS:Student Check In Link: https://forms.gle/M3ew2UkPKL6GvcGs6
The link below contains online resources for students to access while they are not in school. These are additional resources to help your child stay focused on educational skills.