Facility Rental Program
Process for requesting a facility:
- Application and Application Fee of $50 (check or money order payable to Rock Hill Schools) are to be mailed or delivered in person to the Facilities Services Office located at 2171 West Main Street Rock Hill, SC 29732.
- The Application will be reviewed to make sure all sections of the form have been completed and that the event meets the requirements according to Policy KF.
- The request will be submitted to the school for approval. Please allow up to 10 business days.
- Once the application has been processed, the requester will receive an email notification.
- If approved, the requester will receive an email confirmation of schedule and the invoice for all applicable fees.
- Payment (check or money order payable to Rock Hill Schools) and a copy of the Certificate of Liability Insurance must be received 10 days prior to the event. (A notice of cancellation is required at least 72 hours before the event in order to receive a refund.)
- Policy KF - Community Use of District Facilities
- Policy KF - Administrative Rule
- Seating Capacity Table
**Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, all facility rentals have been cancelled and we are not accepting facility rental applications at this time. We will provide any updates here as they become available.