Rock Hill Schools is committed to providing equal access to educational and employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, age, sex (including gender identity), sexual orientation, spousal affiliation, or any other protected trait or characteristic, as may be required by law. As required by Title IX and its implementing regulations, 34 C.F.R. Part 106, Rock Hill Schools does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities. In addition, the District is committed to providing a work and student environment which is free of sexual harassment and will not tolerate sexual harassment activity by any District employee, substitute employee, student or third party. We will act quickly and impartially to address claims of sexual harassment and discrimination and remedy discriminatory effects of inappropriate acts of discrimination.
Title IX Coordinators
Dr. V. Keith Wilks
Assistant Superintendent of Support Services
Title IX Training
- (2020 - 2021) Title IX Basics: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for-review-k12-title-ix-basics/
- (2020 - 2021) Title IX Investigator / Decision-Maker Level 1: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for- review-k12-title-ix-investigator-decision-maker-level-1/
- (2020 - 2021) Title IX Coordinator: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for-review-k-12-title-ix-coordinator/
- (2021-2022) 2021 Investigator Refresher and Update Course: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for- review-k-12-2021-investigator-refresher/
- (2021-2022) 2021 Decision-Maker Refresher and Update Course: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for-review-k-12-2021-decision-maker-refresher/
- (2021-2022) Parallel Response Course: https://icslawyer.com/posting-for-review-k-12-and-higher-ed- parallel-response-to-title-ix-and-criminal-matters/
ICS permits the posting of its training materials as required by OCR in §106.45(b)(10)(i)(D) of the new Title IX Regulations. You agree that your school district may post training material on its website only if it has been used to train the school district’s Title IX personnel, and only to the extent necessary to comply with Title IX. Any other use or effort to republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, disclose, or distribute this material shall constitute infringement. © 2021 Institutional Compliance Solutions All rights reserved.
Training and materials provided by and through ATIXA, https://atixa.org/2020-regulations-requirement-posting-of-training-materials/.
Additionally, all district employees will be required to complete the following training offered by Institutional Compliance Solutions:
- Mandatory Reporter/Responsible Employee Video & Assessment
34 CFR Part 106.45(b)(10) requires all ATIXA training materials to be posted publicly. This site facilitates the centralization of hundreds of materials developed by and owned by ATIXA, which can be linked to by individual colleges and schools. Rock Hill Schools has provided training in the following areas to school and district administrators.
The materials posted to this site are proprietary and are copyrighted. Those copyrights are registered with the Library of Congress. The legal penalties for copyright infringement range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed, and the infringer pays for all attorneys’ fees and court costs.
Your right is a right of inspection and review of the materials on this site, only. No other right is granted beyond viewing. You are not authorized to copy, use, adapt, save, repost, share publicly, or alter any contents from this site. You are not permitted to use the materials on this site for training, or for any commercial purpose. Any such use will result in damages equivalent to the full-per-head registration costs to the applicable ATIXA training, plus damages for reputational harm to ATIXA, in addition to any copyright infringement fines and/or penalties.
Proceeding to use and access the content on this page demonstrates your acceptance and understanding of these terms and conditions. To contact ATIXA with questions about any of the contents of this site, please email email@example.com.