PEBA - Public Employee Benefit Authority
Download the Insurance Benefits Guide
The South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority Programs (PEBA) is a self-funded insurance plan and offers other insurance programs for South Carolina’s public workforce. PEBA’s partnership with Rock Hill Schools offers our employees comprehensive insurance coverage at a cost that is responsive to the employees’ needs and is equitable to all stakeholders. The benefits offered are explained in the various publications found on the PEBA Program Website.
Employees are eligible for:
- $3,000 in term life insurance coverage (at no cost) as a state health insurance plan participant
- Employees also have the equivalent of 1 x their annual salary through the SC Retirement System
- Optional life insurance is also available for employees, spouses and children.
MyBenefits is the fastest, most convenient way for you to access your personal PEBA insurance records. Click here to access MyBenefits Website
- Fast – View, change or update information online (address, beneficiary or contact information)
- Convenient - Get Change your address or contact information (for health insurance purposes only).
- Secure – Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your information is always secure
For specific benefits questions or concerns, you may e-mail or contact the Insurance and Benefits Department:
Laney Burris, RMPE
Insurance and Benefits Manager