Sunset Park Center for Accelerated Studies
Modernization, Replacement and Addition
Building Size: 77,952 sq ft
Capacity: 600 Students
Year Built: 1954, 1956,1961, 1963, 1965, 1991, 2018
Scope of Work
- Flooring, Painting, Ceilings, partial Ventilation, HVAC, Lighting, Doors and Hardware upgrades and replacements.
- Replace Casework and Millwork.
- Replace F and D wings with new single-story addition that contains the Media Center and 12 classrooms and restrooms
- New addition to expand the Multipurpose Room
- Replace exterior weather-stripping.
- Install key card access hardware.
- Partial fire suppression system.
- Roofing replacements based on life cycle.
- Refurbish paving.
- Replace cooler and freezer.
- Replace hood.
- Replace windows and caulking.