Ebenezer Avenue Elementary School
Additions and Modernization
Building Size: 73,083 SF
Capacity: 600 Students
Year Built: 1986, 2018
Scope of Work
- Flooring, Painting, Ceilings in Media Center and Cafeteria,
- Ventilation, HVAC, Lighting, Doors and Hardware upgrades and replacements.
- Replace Casework and Millwork.
- Renovate and expand the Cafeteria into the Art room.
- Add new full-size Multipurpose Room.
- Renovate existing multipurpose room to accommodate Art and Special needs.
- Renovate Media Center and expand with new addition.
- New elevators.
- Install key card access hardware.
- Roofing replacements based on life cycle.
- Replace exterior caulking, weather-stripping.
- Replace cooler and freezer.
- Replace hood.
- Replace water fountains.
- Replace toilet partitions in small restrooms.
- Replace windows and glazing.