How would proposals impact my student?
Mission: Rock Hill Schools will provide all students with challenging work that authentically engages them in the learning process and prepares them for successful futures.
- Create clear and articulated K-12 pathways that provide choice in the district
- Revise facility master plan to address facility conditions and leverage appropriate capacity levels based upon academic programming needs
- Attract and maintain family partnerships with Rock Hill School Community
- Offer academic programs that meet the needs of the community and leads to graduating college and career ready students
- Expand ATC programs
- Expand PreK
- Expand Schools of Choice
5-Year Instructional Goals
- Conduct district-wide needs assessment on student interests for planning of choice programming expansion.
- Increase equity and opportunity within programs and for all students.
- Ensure access to choice programs for all families.
- Continue focus on improving student learning and performance.
- Increase clarity of district pathways in order to build effective student completion, improved student performance, and family satisfaction meeting the needs of all stakeholders
- Conduct needs assessment and/or feasibility study within the school district to align district resources.
- Seek further stakeholder input.
- Visit/observe locations in which desired programs exist.
- Begin work to develop a plan that bolsters interests and application into choice programming by underrepresented populations.
- Align programming with district’s plans for facilities, attendance zones, choice programming process, and open enrollment.