Student Information System
What is PowerSchool?The state of South Carolina public schools uses PowerSchool student information system (SIS) to manage all aspects of student data management including attendance, grading and reporting. One of the components of PowerSchool is an online portal that students and parents can use to view password-protected attendance and grade information. Keeping up to date with your child's progress in classes and talking with them about their assignments and grades is a great way for you to help them be successful.
Here are some tips to help you get the most value from the PowerSchool Parent Portal:
1. Look at grades and assignments with your child.
2. Check grades and attendance regularly.
3. Ask you child to explain assignments and grades.
4. Contact the teacher if you need further information about an assignment or grade.
- Parent and Student Login Instructions
- PowerSchool Portal
What is Canvas?
Canvas is a learning management system. It provides a way to simplify teaching and learning by connecting all the digital tools teachers use
in one easy place. Are you a parent of a Canvas User?
Click here for an account.