Athletics Facilities Renewal and Replacement
Based on 2019 District Athletic Advisory Council Self-Assessment for Equity in Athletics and District Report, "Assessment of High School Athletics Facilities Equity" of July 2015.
- Construct Artificial Turf Practice Fields at Rock Hill High School & Northwestern High School including reduced size (0.75) fields with drainage, for equity with South Pointe High School
- Replace Bleachers at Rock Hill High School
- Additional Athletics Locker Rooms at High Schools for sports currently using PE lockers; Spaces would be shared by sports with different seasons and would be gender-equal.
- Renovate or Replace Field Support Buildings at Rock Hill High School and Northwestern High School. Renovation and alterations of pre-engineered “Jewell” buildings, or replacement and conversion of Jewell buildings to storage only. Includes concessions and restrooms.
- Construct Softball Field Support Buildings at Northwestern High School
- Construct Baseball Field Support Building at Rock Hill High School
- Athletics Fields Repairs and Upgrades at Middle Schools