AR Test List Procedure
Instructions for creating and saving an AR Quiz List for posting to the District web site:
- Login to the AR Management program
- On the GO Menu, select Quizzes/Tests
- On the tab labeled Reading Practice Quizzes, highlight the first test in the list, use the scroll bar to go to the bottom of the list. While holding down the shift key, click on the last quiz in the list. All quizzes should now be highlighted.
- On the Quizzes/Tests Menu, select Export for AR BookGuide...
- On the Save As window, change the File name to your school abbreviation followed by the .txt file extension. For example: SCEStitle.txt, SCESauthor.txt, SCESlevel.txt, and SCESpoint.txt
- Click OK at the Export Complete message
- By default the file will be saved in the following location: G:\APPS\AR5
- You will need to provide the same list in order by Author, Book Level, and Point Value. Proceed to step 3 above, click the column title that you want to sort by, then highlight the list of books and continue with step 4.
- Email a copy of these files to the Information Technology Department TAllen@rhmail.org (or just send an email noting that the files have been created with the above naming convention and are on your network G drive and we can get them from there)