District Call Center Information
Please contact the District Call Center for any questions you have related to your school and COVID-19 and/or Flu.
The District Call Center can also help you with the following:
- Take information on positive Flu or COVID-19 test results
- Schedule appointments for COVID-19 testing by a school nurse at one of the RH Schools locations
- Answer frequently asked questions
- Answer questions about return dates from isolation.
- Process early returns from isolation related to COVID-19
- Help Spanish-speaking families answer their questions through a Spanish Interpreter
District Call Center contact information:
501 Belleview Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (formerly Belleview Elementary School)
Starting August 8, the call center hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.