**FOR 2018-19 School Year**
All Forms Must Be Completed On-Line Prior To Trying Out or Practicing For ALL Sports.
Go to PlanetHS.com and click “sign up”
1. Parent AND student need to make separate accounts
2. Once logged in to either parent or student account:
3. Click Athletic Forms
4. Click Athletic Participation
5. Scroll down and click “link accounts” and enter the email address of parent/student who needs to be linked.
6. The other person will follow the same steps on their account except they will now see the invite and click “approve”
7. Once the accounts are linked, you will follow steps A-B again and then scroll all the way to the bottom
8. Click on each of the forms and complete them appropriately.
9. Physical EXAM form and Birth Certificate will need to be uploaded pictures (make sure it is the page of the physical with doctor’s signature, we don’t need the other pages).BLANK PHYSICAL FORM
Parent and student will both have to click on these links from their separate accounts because both signatures will be required before it will be approved.
Planet HS Quick Instructions for a link to download the above listed directions.
Here is a link to the Student-Parent Edition of the Pre-Participation Manual that gives greater detail for submitting paperwork online.
Quick Account Instructions via Smartphone
To sign up for the PlanetHS website and follow SULLIVAN MIDDLE SCHOOL via smart phone, text S1482 to 69274. Text HELP to 69274 for more information. Text STOP to 69274 to opt out. Msg & Data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Number of messages vary per user.
Any student who participates in an athletic sport is required to pay a $60 athletic fee for the year. Once your student athlete makes the team, they should talk to their coach about when and how to pay the required athletic fee. Any student engaging in any athletic competition, which is sponsored by the school or played under the name of the school, shall be required to furnish the below-described documents and forms.
Forms: The following forms must be in Planet HS BEFORE you can take part in any open workouts, tryouts, and / or practice session:
Parents' permission form with sports checked and signed by your parents AND you.
Physical form on file dated after April 1, 2018 for the 2018-19 school year. Students are not allowed to attend any open workouts, tryouts, and/or practice sessions without the completed physical form.
Birth Certificate: A CERTIFIED state, county, or city birth certificate.
Age/Grade: Students must be in the 7th or 8th grade to participate in interscholastic sports.