Overview of Programs
Accelerated Studies- Available Grades K-5
- Learning is enhanced through technology infusion, student choice, research opportunities, and expeditionary learning challenges.
- Learning is differentiated based on specific needs of students, high levels of academic challenge, and strategies for students with special needs
Arts- Available Grades K-5
- Learning is based on the integration of dance, drama, music and visual art.
- Learning is enriched through the arts and provides opportunities for all students to succeed by increasing self-confidence, self-expression, and self-discipline
International Baccalaureate- Available Grades K-8
- Learning helps students establish personal values as a foundation upon which international-mindedness will develop and flourish.
- Learning experiences develop an appreciation of and respect for other cultures through integrated instruction, global problem exploration, and critical thinking.
Inquiry- Available Grades 3-5
- Learning is a natural process that requires conversation, feedback, and reflection.
- Learning is a process that requires students to view and respect the world through multiple perspectives.
Language Immersion- Available Grades K-6
- Learning occurs in Spanish or French for 50% of instruction and in English.
- Learning in a bilingual environment increases flexibility in thinking.
Sullivan Middle School Grade 6
Montessori- Available Grades K-2
- Learning is based on student choice and a hands-on discovery model.
- Learning is in the context of a multi-age classroom.
STEAM- Available Grades K-12
- Learning is grounded in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math.
- Learning is problem-based and project based across all grades.