Who Should Apply
Who should apply?
- NO if your child is already in a program as a School of Choice student (ie going from Kindergarten Immersion to 1st grade Immersion)
- NO if your child was zoned and enrolled in a School of Choice program, but you moved and want your child to stay in program.
- NO if your child will be transitioning from the elementary Language Immersion school to the middle school Language Immersion program. You will complete an Intent to Transfer form provided by the school.
- YES if your child is in a School of Choice program but will be changing school levels within the same program (ie going from STEAM elem to STEAM middle)
- YES if your child is in a School of Choice program, will change school levels in the upcoming year, but you desire to change programs (ie IB Elementary to STEAM Middle)
- YES if you live out of the district, but you are interested in Rock Hill School's Choice program (Tuition is required.)
- YES if the child for which you are applying has a sibling in the Choice Program on the same level (elementary, middle, high) to which you are applying. Your child will be given priority, but you are still required to apply.
- YES if your child is in 4K/PreKindergarten at a School of Choice, you must still apply for School of Choice to be considered for a slot in any Kindergarten Choice program.