• To get a copy of your high school transcript or for education verifications:

    Northwestern graduates/former students are now able to request cumulative records information and transcripts online. This online process was established to address the needs of former NHS students and to accommodate the growing need for student transcripts to be available for employment background checks, college enrollment and continuing education. We do not process diplomas or GED information.

    *If you graduated through Adult Education with a diploma or GED, please contact Adult Education at (803) 981-1375 to request records. 

    To request a transcript, student record or verification, please go to Need My Transcript

    For document fees and related info on the Need My Transcript site, click here.

    **Please allow 48-72 hours for processing** 


    Getting a replacement diploma:

    To get a copy of your high school diploma, please contact SC Dept. of Education at (803) 734-8238 or go online.

    There is a $14 fee for this service.