How to withdraw


    Any student who leaves school during the semester should, on the last day (s)he attends, report to his/her counselor, and return all school property.

    A parent or guardian must complete the withdrawal/transfer form. Unless this is completed, the school is under no obligation to give out information to prospective employers, armed services, or other schools.

    No transcripts or references will be furnished. Student withdrawal will be done once it has been confirmed the student will legitimately enroll in another educational institution prior to or upon being withdrawn (1 day).




    Please contact Shimeka Hunt Email, Registrar to withdraw your student at 803-980-2190.