The Media Center is open from 7:30am until 3:45pm every school day.
The overall purpose of the library media center is to ensure that all are effective users of information.
The library media staff:
- Provide access to materials in all formats.
- Provide instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information.
- Work with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the needs of individual students.
- Encourage reading for academic study, personal development and for pleasure.
- Promote information literacy and the proper use of technology for teaching and learning.
- Increase student achievement by collaborating with teachers to design resources that are consistent with the curriculum needs of the students.
South Carolina Award Nominee Program