We will create a child-centered learning environment where ALL children will learn at high levels.
At SPCAS the faculty and staff will...
- Purposefully collaborate.
- Empower students to discover, develop, and accelerate academically, creatively, and socially.
- Use practices that are research based and responsive to the needs of our students.
- Collaborate and communicate with all stakeholders to ensure student success.
Taking the LEAD in Education!
Leadership * Enrichment * Acceleration * Differentiation
- To provide an educational environment that encourages each child to think independently and have an “I CAN” attitude
- To guide each child to accept responsibility for his or her behavior and to make good responsible decisions and choices
- To develop leadership qualities and to respect the rights of others
- To provide each child with dedicated, professional teachers trained in current methodology and delivery skills
- To respect the individual differences of children and to provide each child with the opportunity to succeed
- To promote in each child the skills of citizenship
- To utilize resources in the community to develop in each child an awareness of social and occupational opportunities
- To provide experiences that will allow each child to develop physically, mentally, socially and emotionally
- To promote the development of higher-order thinking skills in each child
- To introduce technological learning situations based on current research and innovation that will assist each child in meeting the needs of our changing society
- To encourage group situations, both large and small, whereby each child will have the opportunity to work and plan cooperatively with others
- To nurture a positive self-concept and to help each child recognize and evaluate his or her potential