Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Tracy Fisher
Hi, my name is Tracy Fisher and I’m the Math Interventionist here at Oakdale. Since I LOVE numbers here are a few quick stats about me:
- I’ve taught for over 16 years in 5 different schools and 2 school districts (Fort Mill and Rock Hill)
- I have 6 years of experience as a K-5 specialist, 2 years as a 9-12 specialist, and 8 years as a 2nd grade classroom teacher
- In 2006, I got my Master’s degree in Divergent Learning and then 2 years later I became certified as a National Board Early Childhood through Young Adult Exceptional Needs Specialist
- In 2016, I earned my Gifted and Talented certification and renewed my National Board certificate
- I have 1 husband (who is a teacher as well), 2 darling kids (Riley and Maggie), and 1 rambunctious dog named Roxie who joined our family in 2020 as our “pandemic puppy”
- I am the oldest of 4 siblings, I have visited over 12 different countries, and I love to start my day with at least 30 minutes of quiet time devotion and meditation.
My passion is growing students’ heads while touching their hearts! I want to build confidence and a love for learning. I look forward to serving both students and teachers in various ways through systematic, targeted instruction and small group intervention. And I hope to partner with parents too so that together we can make a difference!