Central Child Development Center for PreK
***We do not admit children based on the order their applications are received***
- Applications for our program can be picked up here at the school or on the district's website: 4K Application
- Bring completed application to Central with all required documentation; proof of residency, child's birth certificate, immunization record, and Medicaid Card (If applicable). *Also, your child must be 4 years of age by September 1.
- All families with completed applications will receive a letter with a date and time to bring your child to Central for "play-based screening" which will be sometime in late May or early June. Your child should attend the screening in order to be considered for admission to our program.
- We will send out qualifying letters of admission after testing is complete.
- According to state law, children are given priority for admission if they NEED the year of 4K in order to be more successful when they attend kindergarten. Central Child Development Center serves age-eligible children qualifying for free & reduced-price lunch or Medicaid or documented developmental delays or through the screening process.
Please call 980-2060 if you have any questions.
Thank you for applying for our program at CCDC.