Central Child Development Center for Pre-K
- Applications for our program can be picked up at Central or at any of the Title I elementary schools. You can also access and print the enrollment packet at the following link: RHSD 4K Application
- Bring completed applications to Central with all required documentation (proof of residency, child's birth certificate, SC immunization record, & Medicaid Card (if applicable). Also, your child must be 4 years of age on or before September 1st.
- All families with completed applications will receive a letter with a date and time to bring your child to Central for "play-based screening" which will be sometime in late May or early June. Your child should attend the screening in order to be considered for admission to our program.
- We will send out letters of admission soon after testing for by early July. If your child does not get admitted, they will be placed on our waiting list.
- Central serves age-eligable children qualifying for free or reduced-price lunch or Medicaid or documented developmental delays or through the screening process. According to state law, children are given priority for admission if they NEED the year of 4K in order to be more successful when they attend kindergarten. The lunch application can be accessed at the following link: School Lunch Application
Please call 980-2060 for additional information.