• To enroll your child in school, be sure to check the school locator on the district page to identify what school your children are zoned to go to.

    Once you have confirmed your children are zoned for York Road, you may come into the school to enroll your children.

    Be sure to bring a current proof of residency, birth certificate, and current immunization shot record.

    If you have any questions, contact Patti Garrison (SIS Clerk/Bookkeeper) at (803) 981-1952.


    District Attendance Zone Information


    If you are new the area or are transfering school please click on the links below to find forms and information.