• **Please note that during June and July counselors are not in the office everyday.  Please call (803) 981-1312 during June and July to speak with our Registrar about enrollment.

    Any new student entering Rock Hill High School must be enrolled by a parent or guardian to begin school.  The following items are required in order to be enrolled:

    1.  Proof of Residence-This must be in the form of either a gas bill, electric bill, or mortgage/lease agreement.  Telephone bills, letters, driver's licenses cannot be accepted.

    If the Proof of Residency is what you are missing, you will need to download a Temporary Residency form (under Forms/Docs on the district's website:https://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us 
    ) and have it filled out and notorized before coming to the school to enroll.  The proof of residency of the person with whom you are residing must be attached to this form.  If you are new to Rock Hill and would like more information on South Carolina schools, please visit www.myscschools.com

    2.  Proof of Guardianship-If a student does not reside with his/her natural or adoptive parent(s), legal guardianship approval through the court system is required for the entering student.

    3.  Proof of Immunization-South Carolina law requires that all entering students provide immunization information.  Students from out-of-state will have 30 days to comply.

    4.  Official Withdrawal Documentation-Students must have proper documentation from their previous school
    including his/her most recent report card, transcript and discipline records.

    5.  Social Security Card

    6. Birth Certificate

    7. All students must present a discipline record from previous school prior to enrollment.

    Please be prepared when enrolling students and bring ALL of this required information to the Guidance Office.
    Call-(803)-981-1338 with questions during the school year and (803)-981-1312 in June and July.