***Any senior still needing supplies can order from the website at www.hsgradsupplies.com
At the start of the school year, seniors should:
* Double check schedules to ensure proper classes are taken. See your counselor with questions.
* Prepare for your senior meeting. In the early fall, a letter will be mailed home inviting you and your parents to a senior meeting during the school day to discuss your plans beyond high school. Raise questions and concerns you want to address in regard to your future goals at this meeting.
* Take SAT and/or ACT if you intend to apply to 4 year colleges. See your counselor before you register for SAT or ACT. During test registration, code what schools you wish to recieve your scores so that colleges get official test score reports.
* Understand that transcripts and other school records are NOT automatically sent to schools that you decide to apply to---you must let your counselor know where you are applying so that he/she can complete the counselor form and send your transcript. Most schools require your counselor to fill out a recommendation form along with submitting your transcript. These are a part of the student application and usually appear in the application menu online. See your counselor for clarification.
* Make sure you listen to announcements, regularly check your mail (we must have your correct address), and visit the Guidance link of the RHHS website throughout your senior year! Information about senior pictures, cap/gown orders, prom, graduation, college, careers/military, attendance and much more are distributed through these methods of communication. Students need to take responsibility for keeping up with the information provided. See your counselor for clarification and/or help.
* Notice a trend here? See your counselor throughout your senior year for help with post secondary plans and all of the information that you receive. We are here to help you!