- We offer High School Equivalency Exam (GED/TASC) preparation, Adult Basic Education, and English for Speakers of Other Languages classes.
- There is a $20 fee for registration and assessment.
Registration information for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows:
- Please visit the Rock Hill Adult Education Center at 501 Belleview Road, Rock Hill, SC 29730
- Complete registration paperwork
- Pay the $20 fee (cash only)
- Sign up for TABE testing
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- 17 year olds who have been released from their high school may be admitted with a signed release from the school district of residence
- 17 & 18 year olds who have verification of withdrawal from their previous school of attendance
- Must currently have valid SC ID
- Individuals may enter classes any time after completing an intake and orientation process.
- Students 21 and under who received special education services while enrolled in school must have an IEP meeting upon enrollment and prior to beginning classes to determine if adult education is an appropriate educational placement. Contact the local adult education program for more information.
What to Bring to Enrollment
- Nonrefundable Registration fee $20.00* (Cash only)
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Release from high school of residence (17 year olds only)
- Verification of Withdrawal (17 year olds only)
*Diploma courses require additional info. and steps. Call for more information.
Monday- 9-12; 4:30- 7:30
Tuesday- 9-12; 4:30- 7:30
For more information call 803-981-1375