- We offer High School Equivalency Exam (GED/TASC) preparation, Adult Basic Education, and English for Speakers of Other Languages classes.
- There is a $20 fee for registration and assessment.
The last Intake date for the school year is May 20th.
There are NO INTAKE dates scheduled in June.
There will be no classes the week of June 10th-13th.
Gradution is held June 11th @ 7:00 PM at Castle Heights Middle School.
There are NO classes in July!!
* New student *Has not attended classes since April 2019 OR Have never attended Rock Hill Adult Ed.
NO NEW intakes dates until July 8th and 9th.
Once school begins,
- Classes typically begin the Monday following assessment. You will be given your start date after assessment.
- Morning classes are Monday through Thursday from 9am to 12 noon at the Flex Center.
- Evening classes are Monday and Tuesdays from 5:30 to 8:30pm at the Flex Center.
For more information call 803-981-1375