6:00 PM - 7:00 PM SIC Meeting via Zoom (link sent later)
A call center has been established for the Rock Hill Virtual Academy to give our students and their parents easier access to needed support. The center is staffed each week day between 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. If there is a technology question specific to the virtual academy, please contact 803-324-RHSV (7478).
Will your child be a bus rider? Be sure to complete the Bus Transportation Form below:
The Transportation Department plans to begin posting routes on August 17th.
Do you have the MyStop App? This tool will allow parents and students to see exactly where the bus is on morning and afternoon routes. This helps to reduce wait times at bus stops and ensures parents know where children are in the afternoon in the event of transportation delays, for example. Click here to learn more about the MyStop App.
Safety and Return to School Plan
Below are a few of the precautions being taken to ensure the safety of staff, students, and families. We thank you in advance for your cooperation. Click here to review the Rock Hill Schools Return to School Plan.
- We will not be able to have visitors in the building.
- Parents will not walk students to their classrooms at the start of the year.
- Staff members will be screened daily.
- Students will wash their hands upon entering the classroom.
- Students will eat breakfast and lunch in the classroom.
- Morning arrival and afternoon dismissal will likely take an extended period of time to ensure safety, social distancing, etc.
- Students will have limited access to recess equipment.
- Related Arts will take place within their assigned classroom.
- Transitions in the hallway will be minimal.
Below is a great at home resource from SCETV and SC Department of Education to use with your children for all grades PK-12. Click the link for details.
Greetings Oakdale Families.
Below are links to help you stay connected to Ms. Peasron, our school counselor. She is available to help you through our current global situation with Covid-19. Please use these links to share your concerns and/or allow your children to stay connected as well.
FOR PARENTS:FOR STUDENTS:Student Check In Link: https://forms.gle/M3ew2UkPKL6GvcGs6
The link below contains online resources for students to access while they are not in school. These are additional resources to help your child stay focused on educational skills.