Northwestern Cross Country
· We have started conditioning at Winthrop at 7am Monday – Friday. We meet in the Winthrop Coliseum parking lot (Baseball side) at 6:55am.
· We are looking for rising 7th and 8th graders to join our team!
· We will start you off slow and build your endurance throughout the summer.
· Cross Country is a great way to get into shape for the winter and spring sports seasons.
· Please have a sports physical uploaded in Planet High School.
· If you are interested please fill out this form: Cross Country Interest Google Doc
- Any questions please contact Assistant Coach Chris Ardis at email@example.com or Assistant Coach Monique Notarangelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern Trojan 9th Grade Football
Important Dates – If you have any questions email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern Football After School Speed and Weights
Trojan Built. Trojan Strong. Trojan Fast.
We will work out every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4:00-5:30pm on days we have school. Please wear appropriate clothes- t shirt, shorts/ athletic pants, sneakers. Players should report to the NHS Weight room facility as soon as they get on campus. We understand some students will arrive a little later due to traffic issues. Rides should be prepared to pick up athletes by 5:15pm from the F-Gym parking lot or the bus loop next to the baseball field.
You can view or download a copy of the schedule here.
Questions? Please contact Head Football Coach Page Wofford – email@example.com or Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Tyler Klipa – firstname.lastname@example.org.
TENNISThe Northwestern High School Girls & Boys Tennis Teams welcome 7th & 8th graders zoned for NHS.These are no-cut teams, as long as a player tries his/her best, follows team/school rules, and keeps good grades.**Middle Schoolers zoned for Northwestern HS are welcome to come to Girls Tennis Open Play May 11 & 18 at the NHS courts from 4 to 5:30 pm, weather permitting. Participants must have their sports physical from 2022-23 or 2023-24.**Our year-round tennis schedule …February-April: Boys Tennis Team Season DatesPlayers must have their https://studentcentral.bigteams.com/ forms completed to participate. Please contact your school Athletic Department if you have questions about the forms.We are a no-cut team, as long as a player tries his best, keeps good grades, and follows school/team rules. Keep up with NHS tennis at our twitter web site: https://twitter.com/trojan10isPlease visit our twitter site for info: https://twitter.com/trojan10isContact Coach Hartis at: email@example.com
Northwestern Boys Soccer Tryouts: Jan. 31st - Feb. 3rd 4:00 - 5:30 at the practice field.
Girls Soccer Tryouts: Jan 31st - Feb. 2nd, 4:15 - 6:00pm at Northwestern
- Must have a physical on PlanetHS in order to tryout
- Must bring soccer cleats and shinguards to participate
Contact Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Any 7th and 8th grade student athlete that is zoned for Northwestern High School that wants to try out for baseball.
Baseball is right around the corner wanted to give you all the dates for upcoming tryouts for the Northwestern C team.
C – Team Tryouts
Who: Students in 7th & 8th Grades zoned for Northwestern
When: February 13th – 15th
Where: Northwestern Baseball Field
What to bring: baseball glove, baseball hat, sleeves, water
See Coach Ryan Hunt at RHunt@rhmail.org for any questions or additional info.