Northwestern Cross Country
· We have started conditioning at Winthrop at 7am Monday – Friday. We meet in the Winthrop Coliseum parking lot (Baseball side) at 6:55am.
· We are looking for rising 7th and 8th graders to join our team!
· We will start you off slow and build your endurance throughout the summer.
· Cross Country is a great way to get into shape for the winter and spring sports seasons.
· Please have a sports physical uploaded in Planet High School.
· If you are interested please fill out this form: Cross Country Interest Google Doc
- Any questions please contact Assistant Coach Chris Ardis at email@example.com or Assistant Coach Monique Notarangelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northwestern Trojan 9th Grade Football
Important Dates – If you have any questions email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
May 3rd – First Day of Spring Practice
4:15pm – 6:00pm
NHS Practice Field
May 3rd-6th – Week 1 Spring Practice 4:15-6:00pm
May 10th-13th – Week 2 Spring Practice 4:15-6:00pm
May 17th-20th – Week 3 Spring Practice 4:15-6:00pm
May 24th & May 25th – Spring Practice 4:15-6:00pm
May 26th – Rising 9th Spring 7 on 7 @ District 3 Stadium
Players report to High School by 4:30pm
7 on 7 & OL/DL Workout 5:00-6:00pm – Spring Cookout to Follow
Tuesday, June 1st & Thursday, June 3rd – 4:30pm-6:00pm- 9th Grade Practice @ NHS
Friday, June 4th @ District 3 – 7 on 7 vs. York 9th Grade
Tuesday, June 8th & Thursday, June 10th- 4:30pm-6:00pm- 9th Grade Practice @ NHS
Friday, June 11th @ District 3 – 7 on 7 vs. York 9th Grade
Tuesday, June 15th & Thursday, June 17th- 4:30pm-6:00pm- 9th Grade Practice @ NHS
July Workout and Practice Dates will be distributed during June practices.
July 29th – Fall Parent Meeting
July 30th – First Day of Fall Practice
Northwestern Football After School Speed and Weights
Trojan Built. Trojan Strong. Trojan Fast.
We will work out every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4:00-5:30pm on days we have school. Please wear appropriate clothes- t shirt, shorts/ athletic pants, sneakers. Players should report to the NHS Weight room facility as soon as they get on campus. We understand some students will arrive a little later due to traffic issues. Rides should be prepared to pick up athletes by 5:15pm from the F-Gym parking lot or the bus loop next to the baseball field.
TENNISThe Northwestern High School Girls & Boys Tennis Teams welcome 7th & 8th graders zoned for NHS.These are no-cut teams, as long as a player tries his/her best, follows team/school rules, and keeps good grades.Our year-round tennis schedule …February-April: Boys Tennis Team seasonMay: Girls practice sessionsJune-July: Girls & Boys practice sessionsAugust-October: Girls Tennis Team seasonDecember-January: Boys practice sessionsPlease visit our twitter site for info: https://twitter.com/trojan10isContact Coach Hartis at: email@example.com
Northwestern Boys Soccer Tryouts: Feb 1st - 3rd 4-5:30pm
- Must have a physical on PlanetHS in order to tryout
- Must bring soccer cleats and shinguards to participate
January Conditioning/Open Play Dates: Jan 6th , 7th, 11-14th, 19-21st, 25th-27th (All times from 4-5:00pm)
Contact Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Last Day for open play
Any 7th and 8th grade student athlete that is zoned for Northwestern High School that wants to try out for baseball. Tryouts will start on Feb 8th from 5-6:30 at the Northwestern Baseball Field. Must have all physicals and paper work complete on www.planeths.com to participate. If you have any questions you can email me at email@example.com !