Northwestern Cross Country
· We have started conditioning at Winthrop at 7am Monday – Friday. We meet in the Winthrop Coliseum parking lot (Baseball side) at 6:55am.
· We are looking for rising 7th and 8th graders to join our team!
· We will start you off slow and build your endurance throughout the summer.
· Cross Country is a great way to get into shape for the winter and spring sports seasons.
· Please have a sports physical uploaded in Planet High School.
· If you are interested please fill out this form: Cross Country Interest Google Doc
- Any questions please contact Assistant Coach Chris Ardis at email@example.com or Assistant Coach Monique Notarangelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Preseason ScheduleMarch 29th - April 29th -Every Tuesday and Friday 4:30-5:30pm in weight room. - 5 week strengthening program May 2nd - May 31st - Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4:30-6pm in F or B gym June 6th-June 27th - every Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4:30-6pm in F gym Northwestern kids camp June 23 and 24th 8-4pm in F gym July 11th - july 22nd Monday-Friday - F gym -6-8am August - 1st /2nd tryouts @ F gym 4:30-6:30pm - 3rd practice starts 4-6pm @F gym
Northwestern Trojan 9th Grade Football
Important Dates – If you have any questions email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwestern Football After School Speed and Weights
Trojan Built. Trojan Strong. Trojan Fast.
We will work out every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4:00-5:30pm on days we have school. Please wear appropriate clothes- t shirt, shorts/ athletic pants, sneakers. Players should report to the NHS Weight room facility as soon as they get on campus. We understand some students will arrive a little later due to traffic issues. Rides should be prepared to pick up athletes by 5:15pm from the F-Gym parking lot or the bus loop next to the baseball field.
TENNISThe Northwestern High School Girls & Boys Tennis Teams welcome 7th & 8th graders zoned for NHS.These are no-cut teams, as long as a player tries his/her best, follows team/school rules, and keeps good grades.Our year-round tennis schedule …February-April: Boys Tennis Team season - ** New for the 2023 Season ** -Please visit our twitter site for info: https://twitter.com/trojan10isContact Coach Hartis at: email@example.com
Northwestern Boys Soccer Tryouts: Jan. 31st - Feb. 3rd 4:00 - 5:30 at the practice field.
Girls Soccer Tryouts: Jan 31st - Feb. 2nd, 4:15 - 6:00pm at Northwestern
- Must have a physical on PlanetHS in order to tryout
- Must bring soccer cleats and shinguards to participate
Contact Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Any 7th and 8th grade student athlete that is zoned for Northwestern High School that wants to try out for baseball.
Baseball is right around the corner wanted to give you all the dates for upcoming tryouts for the Northwestern C team.
C – Team Tryouts
Who: Students in 7th & 8th Grades zoned for Northwestern
When: February 13th – 15th
Where: Northwestern Baseball Field
What to bring: baseball glove, baseball hat, sleeves, water
See Coach Ryan Hunt at RHunt@rhmail.org for any questions or additional info.