- Students must have their Technology Protection Plan form filled out and signed by both the parent and student.
- Extra forms are located at the front desk in the Reception Office.
- Students must bring cash, check or be applying for a waiver.
- Students must ALSO have his/her emergency card and proof of residency to receive their computer.
- If and only if the student has ALL of the above information they should see Ms. Goolsby Mondays - Thursdays before school (7:30 am – 8:20 am), after school (3:40 pm – 4:20) or during lunch/office hours to receive their computer.