We strive to serve as we ought; to give and not to count the cost; to fight and not to heed the wounds; to toil and not to seek for rest; to labor and not to ask for any reward, save that of knowing that we have given our best.
- Students will demonstrate accountability for academic achievement, self-discipline, and increasing the well-being of their school and community.
- Students will demonstrate a commitment to taking an active role in their learning.
- Students will increase their basic skill abilities, especially in writing.
The Rock Hill High School community works to provide a safe, supportive, and challenging learning environment in which each student chooses a unique path to success in a global society.
- Learning can be achieved by all students and is the chief priority for the school.
- Students have the opportunity to explore and make guided choices in their academic experiences.
- Students are provided guidance from the school community in order to make informed decisions about their future career path.
- A safe and supportive environment promotes student learning and mutually respectful relationships.
- Students, parents, school staff, and the community are responsible and accountable for the success of the school as a learning organization.
- Commitment to continuous improvement must be a primary focus of the learning organization to enable each student to be an adaptive and productive member of a global society.