Welcome All New K5 Students!
Registration OPENS Monday, March 2, 2020
For 4K registration click here.
Please make sure your child is considered a New Student before registering.
You child is a New Student if:
- Your child has never attended a school in Rock Hill School district, or
- Your child has was not active in the Rock Hill School District school on the last day of school, June 4, 2020, for school year 2019-2020.
Note: If your child was enrolled in any 4K program at any school in the Rock Hill School district then please register as a Returning Student.
Steps to Register and Enroll as a New K5 Student
1. Determine the school zone for your student. See the online School Zone Locator.
2. Before registering below, gather the following documents for each student:
- Legal Long Form Birth Certificate, including certificate number or other proof of age, (birth record,physician record)
- Immunization Record
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Proof of Residence. (current - within the last 90 days)
- Name and Location of Previous school
- Last Report Card for grades 1st-8th or Unofficial Transcript for High School Students
- Discipline Record; Suspension or Expulsion Record
3. Register online by clicking Register Now below, then click Start for a new student.
4. Any documents from Step 2 that are not provided online when registering must be taken to your child's school for verification.
Once registered make sure to come back and check out our After School Programs and Summer Programs.