• Withdrawal of Students from Rock Hill Schools

    Please follow the below instructions to withdraw your student from Rock Hill Schools.

    1. Parents must officially withdraw students from Rock Hill Schools before records will be transferred to another educational organization. Parent or legal guardian will need to contact your student’s school and set up an appointment to sign the withdrawal form.

    2. Students should bring all issued textbooks, library books, school technology and any other items that are the property of Rock Hill Schools to the guidance office on the day of withdrawal. Students are also required to clean out their school locker prior to withdrawal.

    3. Parents will be given a copy of the withdrawal form to use when enrolling at the next school. Rock Hill Schools will fax and/or mail students official records to the new school upon the receipt of a Request for Records.

    We understand some parents do not feel comfortable coming into schools to withdraw. If this is the case, you will need to download the letter, fill in the required items and mail via post office to the school which your student attended. A copy of your driver’s license is also required.

    Property of Rock Hill Schools will still need to be turned into the schools.