Steps to Register and Enroll Online as a New Student
1. You must be the parent or legal guardian of the student you are registering. If you are not please contact the Office of Student Services.
2. Determine the school zone for your student. See the online School Zone Locator.
3. Before registering below, gather the following documents for each student:
- Legal Long Form Birth Certificate, including certificate number or other proof of age, (birth record, physician record)
- South Carolina Immunization Record (explanation)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Proof of Residence. Current - within the last 90 days. (explanation)
- Name and Location of your Previous school
- Last Report Card for grades 1st-8th or Unofficial Transcript for High School Students
- Discipline Record; Suspension or Expulsion Record
4. Register online by clicking Register Now below, then click Start for a new student. At this time, online registration is not available, so please complete paper forms here.
5. Any documents from Step 2 that are not provided online when registering must be taken to your child's school for verification.
6. See if you are eligible for Free & Reduced Lunch by filling out the application. The application will be available for the 2023-2024 school year in the Summer of 2023.
The online registration system is currently closed. If you are registering a new student, go to your zoned school to fill out paper copies.