Welcome All New K5-12th Students!
New Student Enrollment is OPEN.
For 4K registration click here.
Please make sure your child is considered a New Student before registering.
You child is a New Student if:
- Your child has never attended a school in Rock Hill School district, or
- Your child has was not active in the Rock Hill School District school on the last day of school, June 4, 2020, for school year 2019-2020.
Note: If your child was enrolled in any 4K program at any school in the Rock Hill School district then please register as a Returning Student.
Steps to Register and Enroll as a New Student
1. You must be the parent or legal guardian of the student you are registering. If you are not please contact the Office of Student Services.
2. Determine the school zone for your student. See the online School Zone Locator.
3. Before registering below, gather the following documents for each student:
- Legal Long Form Birth Certificate, including certificate number or other proof of age, (birth record, physician record)
- South Carolina Immunization Record (explanation)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Proof of Residence. Current - within the last 90 days. (explanation)
- Name and Location of your Previous school
- Last Report Card for grades 1st-8th or Unofficial Transcript for High School Students
- Discipline Record; Suspension or Expulsion Record
4. Register online by clicking Register Now below, then click Start for a new student. If you cannot register online you can download and complete paper forms here.
5. Any documents from Step 2 that are not provided online when registering must be taken to your child's school for verification.
6. See if you are eligible for Free & Reduced Lunch by filling out the application. Apply here: https://www.lunchapplication.com/
Once registered make sure to come back and check out our After School Programs and Summer Programs.