Students are required to attend school for 180 days..
Students will be considered lawfully absent when:
- They are ill and their attendance would endanger their health or the health of others.
- There is a death or serious illness in their immediate family.
- There is a recognized religious holiday of their faith.
- The student is suspended from school.
- There is a necessary medical or legal appointment that cannot be scheduled during non-school time.
Please send a note or doctor's excuse to your child's teacher upon return to school.