Who We Are
Belleview Elementary School was constructed to replace Highland Park Elementary School which was converted from a private residence into an elementary school in the early 1900’s. Construction of Belleview Elementary was completed in 1955 and the school opened for the 1956 –57 school year.
As our population grew so did our school. Several additions and improvements have been made with the latest addition of a new cafeteria in 2007.
Belleview works hard at creating a place that all students learn. We have been awarded the Palmetto Silver Award every year from 2007 to 2015 for our general performance and closing the achievement gap.
While we grow, adapt, and evolve with changing technology, standards, and society; Belleview upholds a high constant standard of teaching. This is what makes Belleview a great place for learning.
Principal: Mr. Kevin Hood
Vice Principal: Mrs. Swanetta Hall
Our colors are blue and white and our mascot is a Wildcat.
The B and puzzle piece in our wildcat represents Belleview's support of awareness for exceptional student education.
"We believe in Belleview" Go Wildcats!