- Sullivan Middle School
Versatrans My Stop Info.
Parents of Rock Hill schools’ students that ride the bus to or from school and DO NOT already utilize the ELink/MyStop app, will be able to configure and utilize our new transportation application: Versatrans My Stop. This free mobile app, designed for families in our school district, marries powerful GPS data from busses to a web-based software application to solve a universal problem: the arrival time of the school bus to your specific bus stop. My Stop displays the school bus’s approximate location on a map, as well as the estimated time of arrival (ETA) to your student’s bus stop. The school bus’s location is automatically updated every 30 seconds, and the ETA is recalculated to accommodate any delays due to traffic while the bus is in route.
To access E-Link/MyStop please follow the steps below.
1. >From a computer (not mobile device) access the website https://versatransweb04.tylertech.com/rockhillsd3/elinkrp/login.aspx
2. Login with the phone number that you gave your school to call for attendance or emergency notification, 10 digits without the dashes (Example 1234567890) as the username and password. If the system will not log you in, you will need to communicate with your school to determine what your phone number is and possibly update. If the number is accurate and up to date and the system will not log you in please email Bushelp@rhmail.org with the number and we will reset the username and password.
3. Upon first login, you will be required to change your password (min 8 characters) and enter your email address and choose a security question needed for password retrieval.
4. Once logged into E-Link, select work with students and view my students. Verify that your student(s) are found. If they are not, your primary number will need to be updated at the school of the missing student(s) so that all your student(s) have the same primary number.
5. Select a student and verify that the demographic and transportation information is accurate. If the demographic information is not accurate, it will need to be updated at the school. If the transportation information is not accurate, please use the Parent Communication Form, located on the E-Link Home page, to notify transportation of any changes.
6. Log out of E-Link
7. From your mobile device, download the MyStop App via Android Google Play or the Apple App Store by searching for “Versatrans My Stop”
8. Open the My Stop App
9. Select “Rock Hill Schools (SC)”
10. Enter the username and password that were used with the E-Link application. Remember to use the password that you created. Both applications will have the same passwords.
11. Please refer to the website https://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/mystop for FAQ’s and help topics for the MyStop app.
If you have any issues with the Elink or MyStop applications, please email Bushelp@rhmail.org