The Sullivan Junior Civitans and the Salvation Army are once again sponsoring
Canned Food Drive during the month of November.
Students are asked to bring canned food items/dry goods to their Falcon Time. Each week, the FT collecting the highest number of canned goods or boxed items will be treated to a donut/pastry and juice breakfast the next week by Junior Civitan members. The FT collecting the highest number of cans will be treated to a pancake breakfast cooked by Mr. Roldan. The food drive begins on Monday October 29. There will be incentives for students:
· Each student who brings in a minimum of 10 cans will be granted the privilege of wearing jeans on Friday, December 7
· Each student who brings in a minimum of 35 cans will be granted the privilege of a total dress down day on Friday, December 7
· Each student who brings in a minimum of 50 cans earns an extra homework pass
· Each student who brings in over 100 cans will be given the privilege of sliming a selected administrator, teacher, or coach.
· If the school total is 6000 cans, teachers will wear school dress code on Monday, Dec 10
There will be a contest to see which grade level has the highest percentage of students turning in cans. You have been provided with enough post-it notes so that each student in your FT has one. As a student donates cans, put his/her name on a post-it with your grade level on it and place the notes in Dr. Holeman’s mailbox. This will be done only the first time a student donates, there are no repetition of names.