Because some traditions are too important to miss, Walsworth is excited to partner with Kudoboard™ to offer virtual yearbook signing. It’s easy, fun and helps you preserve the tradition of yearbook signing with a modern twist for right now.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to kudoboard.com/walsworth and click “Create Kudoboard” to begin your board.
2. Fill in your name as the recipient and enter your board name. Choose a board option and enter the promo code Walsworth2020 .
• Mini Board: Free for up to 10 posts/signatures
• Premium Board: Get up to 100 posts/signatures at the discounted cost of $3.89 per board
• Milestone Board: Get unlimited posts/signatures and a slideshow at the discounted cost of $9.99/board 3. Personalize by choosing a background and inviting friends to contribute.
• You’ll get a custom link you can text, email or share on social media.
• When friends use the link, they can “sign” your board with a message, photos and/or video.
4. When it’s finished, you can save a hi-res JPEG to keep or print and insert in the back of your yearbook so you can remember the 2020 school year and all the people who made it special.
That’s it! It’s the next best thing to face-to-face signing and until you can get together with your school, this is a great alternative. Visit walsworthyearbooks.com/virtual-signing for more information.