E-Link Student Transportation Information
Please follow the instructions below to access E-Link:
1. From a computer (not a mobile device) access the website https://versatransweb04.tylertech.com/.../elinkrp/login.aspx
2. Login with the phone number that you gave your school to call for attendance or emergency notification, 10 digits without the dashes (Example 1234567890) as the username and password. If the system will not log you in, you will need to communicate with your school to determine what your phone number is and possibly update it.
3. Upon the first login, you will be required to change your password (min 8 characters) and enter your email address and choose a security question needed for password retrieval.
4. Once logged into E-Link, select work with students and view my students. Verify that your student(s) are found. If they are not, your primary number will need to be updated at the school of the missing student(s) so that all your student(s) have the same primary number.
5. Select a student and verify that demographic and transportation information is accurate. If the demographic information is not accurate, it will need to be updated at the school.
If the transportation information is not accurate, please use the Parent Communication Form, located on the E-Link Home page, to notify transportation of any changes or email BusHelp@rhmail.org
PLEASE NOTE: The My Stop application has been disabled for all state-owned school buses. We are currently in the process of moving over to a new system and will make an announcement when it is up and running. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we transition over to the new software.