GPS Bus Tracking System
The MyStop App is currently out of service.
We hope to be back up and running again soon!
You can still access your child's routing
information through E-Link.
Locate your Bus - My Stop App
MyStop is a web-based application available to all Rock Hill Schools parents and students that lets them access live bus GPS information. Using a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer, parents and students can view the current location of buses on routes and the estimated time of arrival at their neighborhood bus stops. This simple and informative tool gives parents, guardians and students the ability to know approximately where the school bus is on its route. MyStop displays the school bus’s approximate location on a map, as well as the estimated time of arrival (ETA) to a specific student’s bus stop. The school bus’s location is automatically updated every few minutes, and the ETA is recalculated to accommodate any delays due to traffic while the bus is en route.
To access E-Link/MyStop please follow the steps below.
1. From a computer (not mobile device) access the website https://versatransweb04.tylertech.com/.../elinkrp/login.aspx
2. Log in with the phone number that you gave your school to call for attendance or emergency notification, 10 digits without the dashes (Example 1234567890) as the username and password. If the system will not log you in, you will need to communicate with your school to determine what your phone number is and possibly update.
3. Upon the first login, you will be required to change your password (min 8 characters) and enter your email address and choose a security question needed for password retrieval.
4. Once logged into E-Link, select work with students and view my students. Verify that your student(s) are found. If they are not, your primary number will need to be updated at the school of the missing student(s) so that all your student(s) have the same primary number.
5. Select a student and verify that demographic and transportation information is accurate. If the demographic information is not accurate, it will need to be updated at the school.
If the transportation information is not accurate, please use the Parent Communication Form, located on the E-Link Home page, to notify transportation of any changes or email BusHelp@rhmail.org
6. Log out of E-Link
7. From your mobile device, download the MyStop App via Android Google Play or the Apple App Store by searching for “Versatrans My Stop”
8. Open the My Stop App
9. Select “Rock Hill Schools (SC)”
10. Enter the username and password that were used with the E-Link application. Remember to use the password that you created. Both applications will have the same passwords.
11. Please refer to the website https://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/mystop for FAQ’s and help topics for the MyStop app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don’t I get a black screen asking me to put in my Username and Password?
Why are my username and password saying they are incorrect?
Why does the screen say No Active Route Found?
How do I switch to look at another one of my student’s bus information?
Why am I not getting any notifications in the application?
What if I need to change my address because I moved?
What mobile devices are supported by My Stop?
How often is the bus location updated?
Can anyone else see my student’s bus information?
Who do I contact for any questions about My Stop?