Degrees and Certifications:
The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment. - William Arthur Ward
Area(s) of Certification:
Secondary English/Language arts
Gifted and talented endorsement
National Board Certification, young adult English/language arts
1994 University of Georgia B.A., English literature
2008 Winthrop University M.Ed., reading
Rock Hill High
Teacher voice mail: 803-985-3679
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2014-2015 school year courses taught:
Course information, such as blogs, wikis, rubrics, on-going or extended-project details, and other web resources, can be found using the links below. The links create new windows that are not connected to nor supported by Rock Hill High.
- Canvas learning management system
- This application contains course calendars, electronic copies of course syllabi, and other related information and sources uses for instruction.
- PowerSchool parent and student site
- This application contains electronic copies of the course syllabi, detailed descriptions of assignments, grading and attendance information, and other related information and sources used for instruction. NOTE: Our guidance department provides access information for this application.
- REMIND application allows you to get text message reminders about deadlines, quizzes and tests. Text the respective course code (@rhhseng2cp or @rhhseng3cp) to 81010 to sign up. Standard text message rates apply.
- English II college preparatory (CP) level, blocks 01-02 spring semester semester
- English III college preparatory (CP) level, block 03 spring semester