4K School Supply List
I have had many parents ask about a school supply list for 4K. These are materials that we use everyday! J
- *Crayola Crayons (normal size that come in a regular pack of 24)
- *Crayola Jumbo crayons (these would be wonderful to have for our classroom since our little learners are learning how to develop their fine motor skills)
- I have plenty of Crayola Markers , but your child will need at least 4 glue sticks
- Pencils (we have plenty of the normal #2 skinny pencils, we’d love to have the “fat” pencils (they’re called Ticonderoga), they are excellent for our little writers to grip as they learn how to write. J)
Class wish list for whole group activities:
- Copy paper- For paper copies and drawing paper
- Expo/dry erase markers- we use these every single day for math and literacy activities
- PlayDoh- we use playdoh almost every single day in our literacy and math centers! J It’s vital to have in our classroom and because we use it so much, it dries out quickly!
- Lysol/Clorox cleaning wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Spray-such a need J
- Baby wipes to use after we paint or use chalk
- Ziploc/Glad storage bags gallon and quart size please!
*We have cots for rest time, and at this time due to COVID please do not send in any pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals with your child. I will let you know if and when this changes and I do apologize for any inconvenience as I know my students love bringing their own things to school.
*Change of clothes in a plastic bag and an extra mask to keep at school
*Crayola products typically seem to last longer in our classroom! They have cheap Crayola products at Staples, Office depot and Walmart!