All K-5 students will be issued a district device. It is expected that the device come to school each day with the child. Failure to bring the device may result in loss of the device for a specified period of time. Students will receive specific instructions relating to these expectations and consequences.
Knight Way Technology Expectations:
1. Be Present: Device must be present at school each day with student
2. Be Ready: Device must be used as instructed by the child’s teacher
3. Be Careful: Device must be well-cared for by the student and respected as school property
Knight Way Technology Consequences:
· First Offense: Warning, parent contact by teacher
· Second Offense: Device must remain at school for one week, parent contact by teacher.
· Third Offense: Device must remain at school for the remainder of the nine weeks.
Students who follow technology expectations and have their device each day will receive a reward at the end of each nine weeks!