Returning Student InformationWelcome Back Students! As we continue to plan for the 2020-2021 school year, it is important for you and your parents to complete the Returning Students Registration Information.You are considered a returning student, if you were in Rock Hill School District for the 2019-2020 school year. If you were not in Rock Hill School District for the 2019-2020 school year, you will need to complete "New Student Enrollment Registration"In order to help with our return to school process, please complete this as soon as possible. Our goal is to have everyone completed by July 24th, so they are able to come in during their scheduled time to pick up their class schedule for the 2020-2021 school year.Please follow the instructions on the Returning Student Enrollment Page
Steps for Returning Student Enrollment – Please Read Each Step Before Proceeding
ADDITIONAL RETURNING STUDENT INFORMATIONLink to 2020 Athletic Information
- Before registering below, please have your Proof of Residence, current within the last 90 days.
To enroll in Rock Hill School District Three the school must have proof of residence.
Proof of residence can be established with the following documents:
- Electric Bill (Top portion showing the billing address of the residence being confirmed from previous month’s bill.)
- Gas Bill (Top portion showing the billing address of the residence being confirmed from previous month’s bill.)
- Rental or Lease Agreement
If the student resides in a household that is not leased or owned by the parent and/or guardian, documentation to establish residency in Rock Hill must be acquired in the Office of Student Services for Rock Hill Schools.
Please download and complete the Residency Verification Form from Student Services. For questions please contact the Office of Student Services at 803-981-1041.
- Register online by clicking Register Now below, then click Start for a Returning student. You will need your Canvas username and password to log in.
- Submit your application at the end of the information review.
- Any documents from Step 2 that are not provided online when registering must be taken to your child's school for verification. All fees must also be paid at school. (Payment Link)