Welcome to South Pointe High School
We are looking forward to your family joining the South Pointe Community. Our desire is for your student to have a smooth transition to school in the fall. In order for your student to be able to happen, please complete the enrollment process and submit all paperwork prior to July 27th. Doing so will allow your student to participate in back to school orientation opportunities scheduled for the first week in August, and to be able to start school on August 17th.
Registration for new and returning students begins on June 22, 2020 and runs through August. All necessary information links are below, please be sure to complete.
- Online Registration (Instructions Below)
- Release of Records
- Student Information Sheet
- Course Selection Sheet
Completed enrollment packets may be dropped off in the South Pointe High School main office on Mondays throughout the summer.
Monday, July 6 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Monday, July 13 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Monday, July 20 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Monday, July 27 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Monday, August 3 (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Monday, August 10 (8:00 am - 4:00 pm)
Completed enrollment packets may be emailed to Catherine Reid, Guidance Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Upon receipt of completed enrollment packet and records from the transferring school district, Ms. Reid will contact the parents to schedule an enrollment appointment with a school counselor.
- 2020 Student Athlete Information
- 2020-2021 Rock Hill School District Course Catalog
You child is a New Student if:
- Your child has never attended a school in Rock Hill School district, or
- Your child has was not active in the Rock Hill School District school on the last day of school, June 4, 2020, for school year 2019-2020.
Steps to Register and Enroll as a New Student
- You must be the parent or legal guardian of the student you are registering. If you are not please contact the Office of Student Services.
- Determine the school zone for your student. See the online School Zone Locator.
- Before registering below, gather the following documents for each student:
- Legal Long Form Birth Certificate, including certificate number or other proof of age, (birth record, physician record)
- South Carolina Immunization Record (explanation)
- Withdrawal Form from Previous School
- Proof of Residence. Current - within the last 90 days. (explanation)
- Name and Location of your Previous school
- Last Report Card for grades 1st-8th or Unofficial Transcript for High School Students
- Discipline Record; Suspension or Expulsion Record
- Register online by clicking Register Now below, then click Start for a new student. If you cannot register online you can download and complete paper forms here.
- Any documents from Step 2 that are not provided online when registering must be taken to your child's school for verification.
The following documents will assist families in the new enrollment process. Just click on the links to view the documents.